● Review preliminary store layouts including floor plan, reflected ceiling plan, store front elevation and critical dimensions and square footage calculations. Revise; resubmit and obtain all internal approvals.
● Send drawings and prints to architects, contractors, suppliers and LL.
● Clearly communicates project information with the Project Manager.
● Responds to questions from senior management regarding current projects and update the construction schedule with all pertinent information pertaining to projects assigned.
● Manage client, supplier and subcontractors relations from project assignment through completion.
● Coordinate with construction core personnel to establish job organization including the preparation of conceptual estimates, schedules and other proposal documents.
● Create documents and write specifications for use by internal and external customers including home owners, builders and building inspectors.
● Responsible for maintaining over 170 base plan home design drawings for Lennar Homes. Duties include updating base plans at the customer’s request and issuing site specific construction documents.
● Create complete construction document for light frame wood construction projects utilizing AutoCAD Architectural Desktop and VisionREZ.
● Coordinate structural, electrical and mechanical designs for use by internal and external customers including structural engineers, builders and building inspectors.
● Created working drawings of precast concrete panels including hardware and reinforcing layouts for the manufacturing facility.
● Worked with a team of Architects, Engineers and Designers to coordinate layout and design of precast panels with the building requirements.
● Used multiple programs, AutoCAD, Excel & PowerPoint to accurately draw, price and present quick bid-packages to clients.